ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
3-2.jpg

Titanium 182
The wheels are too big in the first one, and it's probably not that great in the flesh, just good camera lighting!

Does look quite nice, but I'm just trying to make you feel better for not having it :)

Verdict: do not know if want. But wouldn't mind.

Titanium 182
Those ones above sold for £1500+ iirc!

They're expensive to buy from the main dealer though, as you can imagine!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
waity... why you selling your TT and yet you want that one lol!!!

Mod yours to look like that :D

Titanium 182
They look alright on that RS4, but personally I don't like the the Gallardo wheels on the R32 - look far too tacky!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Surely you would change the wheel badges if you put the merc/lambo/bentley wheels on a TT? Look like a spanner rolling round with the wrong make wheels on

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just put the pic in front of the missus as shes been looking for inspiration for hers ... fingers crossed ;) Its only slammed on superleggeras, not exactly difficult or expensive to do tbh ...

I want coil overs for mine now. And some spacers. And a remap. And some Recaro pole postions.

Fcuk

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah, a complete lack of it. Fail.

compleat lack of knowlege on your behalf, there made by the same ppl so what does it matter weather they have a different badge on them, if you have speedline wheels on your clio for example does that mean you have a complete lack of style because the badges are different just because its a different badge doesnt hide the fact the wheels are nice have a word n actually look at 75% of cars in the modding world have different manufacturers wheels on them obviously a major FAIL ;)

a burnt one
^^ I agree, i see loads of golfs on Porker rims with porker centre caps.

Mainly vags it has to be said, wheels with the original manufacturer centre caps are to vags what turini's and silvervision's is to CS

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
^^ I agree, i see loads of golfs on Porker rims with porker centre caps.

Mainly vags it has to be said, wheels with the original manufacturer centre caps are to vags what turini's and silvervision's is to CS sheep

nuff said my man ;)