ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warzone Error

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else keep getting this message & crashing half way through a Warzone game?.very annoying

On PS4

20201123_095234.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Very rarely but not for a while. Does it happen often?

Try staying on PS4 and Xbox servers and see if that helps?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Very rarely but not for a while. Does it happen often?

Try staying on PS4 and Xbox servers and see if that helps?

Only been playing the game since the weekend,first day was fine then the last few days its been happening.

Ive reset my router,cleared saved data and deleted games also on my ps4,also re downloaded warzone & no luck

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
have you had a mooch online. It’s not happened to me for a little while. Kind of reminds me of years ago when the host leaves the game and searches for a new one.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I only play at night and don’t really have that many issues. Apart from that odd rage incident :/.

Have you posted in the war zone gaming section

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I only play at night and don’t really have that many issues. Apart from that odd rage incident :/.

Have you posted in the war zone gaming section

No mate,i have sent messages to other group's but no response.It is a common thing ive found out but with no answer on how to fix it,apart from what i have tried.

Anyway i can change servers on the PS?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah okay. Not sure tbh mate :(.

when you play the game can you check your ping. Hit start and go along to account iirc.
maybe an internet issue?. But then it’s ok on other games, aggghhh.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah internet seems fine mate,no issues with any other devices in the house or other games.

Ok will have a look at that,what will the ping show?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Does that port forwarding trick help with stuff like this? It's mentioned in the warzone thread on here iirc.
I might have a look at doing that to mine. Supposed to be easy enough to do.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Probably signal dripping on the WiFi. I switched to lan for a couple of reasons, one being a better connection.

🤞 it’s sorted mate

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Seemed such a simple obvs thing to do really,but when testing the internet it was strong so thought wouldn't of been that,but like you say the signal is even stronger now.Just got to plan a route for the cable 🤦🏼‍♂️ haha,thanks again mate @imprezaworks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff. You will or should notice a difference when gaming. And also downloading stuff too. Which is handy as warzone wants to take over all consoles :).

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Its upto 50 odd now for download speed & other was 17ish i think,just crap as its only like this for cod & other games are fine,anyway all good now 👍🏻

Just need to get a good headset

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I bought a cheap headset from Amazon, well twice. First pair took a tumble lol. Would definitely buy again unless I wanted to treat myself.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cool. I think they are decent, certainly for the money. And if you like throwing stuff like a 5 year old then they are perfect.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Not sure if PS4 has particular security issues to worry about but NAT should be set as open for best connectivity, yours looks like it's set to Type 2