ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water leak?

?
Noticed a bit of water/dampness in the interior light/sunroof control panel with the recent wet weather.

Car is a mk2ph1 and I have an electric sunroof. I'm hoping theres a quick and easy fix?

?
I've had a look at the base of the aerial and it appears to be cracked, letting some water in.

Anyone know how to remove the aerial on a mk2ph1?

RS Clio 172 Cup
I've had a look at the base of the aerial and it appears to be cracked, letting some water in.

Anyone know how to remove the aerial on a mk2ph1?

Not 100% sure on this, but if you remove the interior light housing inside the car, you should see a bolt directly below the aerial. Undo that and it should come off.

?
Fixed

Removed the aerial and cleared off what appeared to be some sealent (poorly done).

Used black silicone sealent to reseal everything (think its now airtight not only water-tight lol!) and cleaned off the excess as it dried.