ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water under rear seat

Yeah, i have. My brother valeted the inside of my car, he did it with a vax carpet washer, did a good job but didnt suck all the water back up.

Maybe in through the rear arches, could have come in off the boot lid if you opened, maybe it was wee... been drivin fast?!

lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i think that is from the water drain pipe in the roof, or other reason could be lights are leaking and as u brake water comes in through boot and under chairs.?

MaLice

Yeah sounds like it could be, the pipe aint blocked or broken anywhere along is it? boot seal and window seal could be worth checking too but i doubt it will be that.

lol i dunno it was on the left side seat only have had water in spare wheel well aswell altho not now where does this pipe run ?? car hasnt moved since last night and boot hasnt been open

Dogmaul - do a search - I think it was GR that had this problem with her Mk2 when new - several people have had it previously with a MK2, must be some info on here about it.

K

172 M69 eater

dogmaul, if its a mark 1 i have had a problem with water in the back seats, check the boot too, i took it to a garage and it turned out the rear seal on the back window had gone.. according to him hes done a few recently with the same problem!?

patty