ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

website project (nice, clean, simple site)

CLIO PH1 172
hi guys hope some of you on here can help me, i want to make a website to show off some of my work and to display my CV. i am (was) an architect student and am now looking for work, a good way to get clients to look at work is to have a website. simple.

so i have a domain (brought a while ago) adamfathers.com

i have tried blogger and a couple of other freebie blog sites like this also. blogger i found was the best, but not good enough so i need something else.

i have never made a website from scratch and dont have the time to learn how to nore do i have money to through at someone to do it for me, so i will have to go for a free website builder.

what do i want on the site ?

well a Home page, CV page, Contact info page, and page for each year of uni (3)

so 6 maybe up to 10 pages would be good

the site needs to look clean and proffesional no massive adds everywere, glittery text or clip fart ect....

i will also need to upload big pictures so some sort of gallery option would be good.

so what do people recommend?

as you can tell im a total newbie to this so i have probably missed loads of info out.

i need help please, i want this done for the new year.

thanks
adam