ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

western digital live box media player

535d / t5 caravelle
anyone got one? could do with a bit of help with something, probably very simple

cheers

Cupra
I've got the WD live hub. The WD community forums are also pretty useful for most things.
What's the question?

535d / t5 caravelle
hi mate, i posted this on the wd community forum, no response as yet, figured i might have a quicker one on here, i started to transfer some videos/photos onto the live hub, and the laptop crashed, it now says on the wd i have 71 new files, but i cannot find them, how do i delete these files so i can start again? i think i tried transfering to much at once, would like to delete them and start fresh with just a few at a time whilst i get used to it

cheers

Cupra
It has an internal hard disk I guess? If you are browsing it with your pc, just check the folders. There are only a couple to start with.

If all else fails, you can format the thing through the menu. Are you transferring via the network or USB?

535d / t5 caravelle
cheers bud, sorted it, didn't realise you had to delete stuff via the computer, i was looking for a delete option on the media player

cheers