ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a transformation?

fiesta 1.25
collage2.jpg

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Not normally a big fan of white cars but this is beautiful.

I also like the fact that the rear windows are untinted, really makes it stand out :)

was very sad to have missed seeing this at the meet the other wk chris, would really like to organise a view soon, maybe a mini meet at some point?

jamie

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
The car looks amazing, the white just sets it off, all thats needed now is the 172 lump and its complete

RS Megane DCi 175
Tidy!
Not sure the standard 172 wheels would be my first choice, can't help thinking some anthracite Turinis would look really nice.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tidy!
Not sure the standard 172 wheels would be my first choice, can't help thinking some anthracite Turinis would look really nice.

Yeah how about some silvervisons and a stealth system :rolleyes:

Clio S Maxim
nice transformation mate! looks great in white but i do think some anthracite rims would look killa on it lol

Trophy #473
looks good, but you need to get the black stick plastic bits in the bumper grill on either side and black fog surrounds, just make it that bit more real. oz f1's too. but good effort i like it.

nathan

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I am not normally a fan of the ph1 172 front bumpers. But this looks awesome in white.