R ryan360 Car clio Jan 17, 2010 #1 Hi everyone ive been trying to find out what colour my car is called for ages. does anyone know by looking at it, help appreciated. Cheers Odyssey blue?
Hi everyone ive been trying to find out what colour my car is called for ages. does anyone know by looking at it, help appreciated. Cheers Odyssey blue?
mphgoose Car 2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique Jan 18, 2010 #3 Not sure what its called but it looks good with those alloys!
TimR26 South Central- West Berks ClioSport Area Rep Car Forged LY R26 Jan 19, 2010 #4 Mines got a sticker inside the door which lists the paint code. If you've got one take a pic and post it up.
Mines got a sticker inside the door which lists the paint code. If you've got one take a pic and post it up.
R ryan360 Car clio Jan 19, 2010 #6 I think i may have found out what the colour is now I take it the paint code is 460 which is Royal blue?
I think i may have found out what the colour is now I take it the paint code is 460 which is Royal blue?
EllisC Car Ultra 197 Jan 20, 2010 #8 looks to me like oddyessey blue! Doesnt look like a royal blue may be wrong tho!