ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what bonnet is this?

Clio 172
a_148.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i can tell you what that bonnet is, that bonnet is truely shocking and should be crushed instantly.

glad to clear things up for you

"Navy" N17 TWO
polarbert said:
i can tell you what that bonnet is, that bonnet is truely shocking and should be crushed instantly.

glad to clear things up for you

:eek: That's my mates car!
Obviously not too everyone's taste but some comments can be left in the darkside :dapprove:

Yes it is a custom job and a dam good one when seen in the flesh
It is one of the very few OTT-modded Clio's in the club that the majority of members actually like :approve:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Tigger said:
:eek: That's my mates car!
Obviously not too everyone's taste but some comments can be left in the darkside :dapprove:

Yes it is a custom job and a dam good one when seen in the flesh
It is one of the very few OTT-modded Clio's in the club that the majority of members actually like :approve:

sorry mate, just giving my opinion, dont intend for any offence, just not my style

Disastra Coupe
That looks quite smart for a body kitted car. Must say, I do see some that I really like, but would never do it to my own car. But yea, that's tasty :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Considerable better than most aftermarket bonnets! But not my kettle of babies either. PM Clio_styling for more details.

Clio 172
It's probably the best OTT clio that I've seen. Only bit I'm not sure about is the side skirts. Love the colour too.
Cheers for the info.:)