ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Induction Kit Have You Got (1.6)

Megane Mk4
used to own an RSi 1.6 nearly 5 years ago.. I had a K&N induction on that, Not really noticable on power but, it had a nice grunt to it :D

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah here u go

P1010405.gif

K9 EVV
cheers mate, with that kit do you take of the standard filter and the box thats on the inlet manifold????

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah everything up to the inlet manifold/throttle body comes off (i even had to take off the inlet manifold to fit it)

K9 EVV
dink: is there two holes at the back of the inlet manifold??? the big one where you filter is and i small one???? what have you done with that???? what does it sound like????

Polo + Micra
there is a connecting pipe from the ram charger pipe to the small hole on the TB

the sound can't be heard over the pro speed

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
I've got a K-Tec Ramcharger kit and its ok, not too sure about power gains though but then what induction kit does give good power gains???

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i got the bmc cda on mine. where did you lot put ure intake pipe? and where did you get the pipe for the throttle body to the bmc?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
well i havent managed to finish the intake tube but im sure some1 can tell me where they located it. and as for the throttle side i jus put some samco reducers on there.