ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the best game out

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
loved uncharted on the ps3 as well and red dead redemption for the cowboy novelty
but no.1 has to be forza 4,shows just how pants gran tourismo actualy is!!

By best game out, do you mean "current" gen consoles? Or just literally the best game you can buy?

If it's the former, Battlefield 3.

The latter, there are too many to list.

Astra Twintop
BF3.

I was a cod fan boy, got into BF3, and haven't looked back.
Never has such a game brought such anger, then jubilation as you nail the oik who's sniping you from across the map!

Bux

Golf GTD
I have several games that I enjoy :D

BF3
Portal 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic

I even have a soft spot for Star Trek: Bridge Commander :eek:

Evo 5 RS
What, ever? lol

Right now it's still Skyrim for me. Came out in November, and still playing it. On the MP front probably Tribes at the moment. Free to play as well.

Best game ever? Probably CS, it takes a special kind of game to play for over a decade.

Currently it's Forza 4 or Minecraft that I play the most.

I have the most fun on Left4Dead 2 but that's probably because I have 4 or 5 close friends that play it as well.

In terms of quality I think it's gonna be hard to beat BF3 though. But then I am a complete Battlefield series fanboy. Been hammering them since the early days of Battlefield 1942. I just don't enjoy it quite as much as L4D2 because I only know a couple of people that play it and so rarely get to squad up with mates - Which is where the real fun is.

In terms of singleplayer - Skyrim or possibly the X series (not sure what the latest one is called - X3 - The Terran Conflict was the last one I played).

If we're talking of all time then it's clearly Dungeon Master for the Atari ST. Or maybe Doom. Or perhaps Half-Life 2. Possibly C&C: Red Alert.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Best game ever? Probably CS, it takes a special kind of game to play for over a decade.Currently it's Forza 4 or Minecraft that I play the most.
This. Been playing CS for 11 years now, you couldn't imagine the amount of hours I've ploughed into it. Single player game though I would have to say Half Life 2. It's probably the best game made to date.