ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What new nokia??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That n97 is a good piece of kit maybe a bit complicated if you like simple Ali.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That n97 is a good piece of kit maybe a bit complicated if you like simple Ali.

Should of said, not interested in NASA phones that can control the universe. A camera to catch shockin behaviour on nites out and the ability to call and txt will suffice.

Nokia 6700?

Bear just suggested that too. Will have a look.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
None of those are as good as your luna Ali.

Maybe i'm wrong! :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
6700 is the new one mike. looks good.

Luna does nothing Gally...just a style fone. 500£ back in the day! lol! I'm so attched to it! :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bit like the scirroco, (phone) (and the car funnily enough) all show.

Bear had the N97 and promptly sold it Highlander, get a 6700. Pics for the Vee's upskirt moments coupled with night out banter and all the calls and texts you can muster.

ST
Nae...still got the N97 matey...

Its a great bit of kit but the batt is killin it for me..i'm on the phone circa 2-3 hours a day then texts, emails and browsing...then again thats probably about spot on LOL

Best handset i've had in terms of functionality tho at times i still revert back to my scirocco which tbh is now pretty battered.

6700 is defo my next handset.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
N86 is S60 3.x (Smart ish phone)
6700 is S40 (Dumb phone)

S60 5th edition is Touch Based. (Apparently, not that you'd know using one)

Or wait for this....

500x_XperiaTM_Pureness_Front_40Angle_BLACK_lit_500_02.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Oh sorry. Yeah its a basic phone with a see through screen.
No camera, no nothing.

[YOUTUBE]6x-tVUHAcAI[/YOUTUBE]

ST
£400..all relative really, i'd think it'll be quite exclusive as most won't want it due to it not having an '18.9mp' camera etc..simplicity goes along way on phones these days as some try to do too much IMO.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
6500 classic was awesome Alan! Simplicity at it's best!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
£400..all relative really, i'd think it'll be quite exclusive as most won't want it due to it not having an '18.9mp' camera etc..simplicity goes along way on phones these days as some try to do too much IMO.

If its any more than £400 its a rip off.

I want one as a going out/abroad phone.

Audi TTS S Tronic
Nokia N86

lovely bit of kit :)!

Top of the range and not the most expensive :)

On phones for you, you can get a contract with 02. £25 a month for 2 years for 600 minutes and unlimited texts all cross network and the phone for FREE

clio 182 black /gold
I have just upgraded my 6300 to a 5800. Both good phones. The 6300 had been dropped once or twice and works fine.