ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres......

Ph1 Sport
I've got some 16" laguna alloys coming tomorow and would like quite a low profile tyre to make it look better and would like to keep the speedo accurate. does anyone have any idea of the right tyre size for this? and then which make tyres should i buy, only for road use and dont race about alot anymore but want 4 excellent quality tyres so i dont get tempted in the wet at junctions to do cheeky wheel spins

thanks baz

What's your standard tyre size?

General rule is go up an inch, go down a profile.

i.e. 185/60/14 > 195/50/15 > 195/45/16 > 205/40/17 etc

I reckon 195/45/16s will be about right.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
I've got some 16" laguna alloys coming tomorow and would like quite a low profile tyre to make it look better and would like to keep the speedo accurate. does anyone have any idea of the right tyre size for this? and then which make tyres should i buy, only for road use and dont race about alot anymore but want 4 excellent quality tyres so i dont get tempted in the wet at junctions to do cheeky wheel spins

thanks baz

dont race about alot anymore?
thats not what ive seen lol :boring:

/carl

ps get some michi exaltos

Ph1 Sport

thanks baz

dont race about alot anymore?
thats not what ive seen lol :boring:

/carl

when u last see me :eek: ive been real good these days not worth floggin haha
ps get some michi exaltos