ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what tyres

monaco 172
i need a couple of new tyres for the front of the 182.

ive currently got goodyear eagle gsd3's on the front which i have been very happy with but i cant seem to find em anymore.

on the rear are toyo t1r's which im not very pleased with.

im thinking hankook evo v12, 205 45 16, any other reccomendations or are these pretty good?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Pirelli Pzero Nero. Just finished a front pair of these, got 14k out of them and 16 drag runs at a 1/4 mile day.

Have switched to Michelin PS3s now to see what everyone raves about with them and so far Im not majorly impressed with them, find the Pzero is a better tyre so far. But I have only had them on for 1000 miles.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So how much can you get the rainsports for? pm if needed mate. Oh and there bloody cheap in 15's arnt they, 16's suck ass :(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I went for PS3's. Only ordered them the other week from Camskill.

Decent service but took a while to dispatch them then they got held up with city link.

Still where cheap!

Do we get CS discount for them?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I went for PS3's. Only ordered them the other week from Camskill.

Decent service but took a while to dispatch them then they got held up with city link.

Still where cheap!

Do we get CS discount for them?

Not so much a general discount, it all depends on what it costs us to buy and how much we make etc.

Trying to get the company to set a traders account up so hopefully be organise some decent offers.

Track tyres are the best for discount.

Clio 197 Cup
i use yoko AD08's on my 197 and they are simply awesome,even in the wet they are equally as good as the conti 3's that were originally on my car

Clio 197 Cup
Whats the wear like on them?

i've only had them on about 4 months mate so i can't really comment just yet,i've done one track though and a few fairly long spirited drives and they look fine,time will tell but i only do about 5000 miles a year so they'll be ok for me

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
i use yoko AD08's on my 197 and they are simply awesome,even in the wet they are equally as good as the conti 3's that were originally on my car

They will be, they have a wet grip rating of A.

Will pm you soon imprezaworks.

Clio 197 Cup
this is them after 25 laps of bedford then a 200 mile drive home

7913399238_cc39f3f55f_b.jpg

tyre wear by scott1532, on Flickr

182 FF, A6 Avant
Once I get another set of wheels sorted ill be running AD08s as my road tyres and MPS Cups as my track tyres. The AD08 seems a very good but not too common tyre.