ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the best glass cleaner to use

Washed my car yesterday and used AG glass polish on the windows but it has not taken off the water marks very well what else can i use

106 GTi
Depending on how deep a clean is needed.

Very dirty glass 4 inch spot pad by PC.

Normally apply by MF Cloth, or Foam hand pad and remove with a clean MF cloth.

Some use it with very fine wire wool on stubborn marks not something I have ever risked.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I used some of this stuff called " View " i got as a free sample off hitharder . Best stuff i've used to date , better than the AG glass polish imo . I just sprayed it on , buffed it up with a cheapo microfibre cloth .Took me a couple of mins to do the whole car and the windscreen was covered in baked on squashed bugs .

Pm him if your interested . He's just gone on his hols though .

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152491&highlight=view+glass+cleaner

Chocolate Bar™
ive used the AG polish (by hand) and find that i prefer the spray on NXT glass cleaner as it shifts the crap off the windows. then ill use the AG polish once the windows are clean as it does seem to give a better finish.