ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When i was 18 - (9 years ago LOL)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I owned a few different minis! the blue tahiti being a show car (still was my daily driver) you will find below various pictures of my hard work to get it to look as good i as could! ;)

Also theres a few other minis i had when i was younger - hope you like :eek:

My first car..

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

should really do a detailed write up of this as a lot of heard work went in to this!!

then i bought this

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

and turned it in to this! winning a fair few awards :eek:

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG.jpg

then i bought this!

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

then this lol

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Now you will see why i caught the bug of cleaning at an early age!

Hope you like

Cheers Paul..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Your a Strange Strange Fella Paul.... I really don't like Mini's but they look Tidy

visualize whirled pe
You've done well, they all look like tidy little mini's.

I love the old mini too, but I've never had one. My sister has a 1275cc mini 35 which is sitting needing work, it's pretty solid but failed it's MOT on subframe mounts, bearings and some wireing, it's a pinky purple colour with minilites.

I'd really like a late rover sports pack especially in white or Red.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Awesome fella. Had a mini as my first car. And my first crash, which put me off them for life, but still the most fun I've had driving.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks all :approve: should have kept the blue one! well all of them really! but were do you put them all! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Awesome fella. Had a mini as my first car. And my first crash, which put me off them for life, but still the most fun I've had driving.

there a great car! not that safe in a crash though! but neither was my lotus! :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

there a great car! not that safe in a crash though! but neither was my lotus! :)
Tell me about it. Tourist looked the wrong way coming out of a junction, drove strainght into my path, hit the side of her car at about 40-45. We were hugely lucky, the guy that took it away said it was the highest speed mini crash he'd seen where the subframe/engine didn't go back into the footwell. Girlfriend's got a scar from the stero flying around, steering wheel had a warren shaped dent in the rim, flipping nasty. Only accident I've ever been in that had me in tears once the shock kicked in.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Tell me about it. Tourist looked the wrong way coming out of a junction, drove strainght into my path, hit the side of her car at about 40-45. We were hugely lucky, the guy that took it away said it was the highest speed mini crash he'd seen where the subframe/engine didn't go back into the footwell. Girlfriend's got a scar from the stero flying around, steering wheel had a warren shaped dent in the rim, flipping nasty. Only accident I've ever been in that had me in tears once the shock kicked in.

not good mate! touch wood ive been lucky out there!! ...often other folks! :(

I quite like old minis, the cleaning obsession is a a bit geeky though.

Paul, were you the dude on here with the paul smith mini ?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I quite like old minis, the cleaning obsession is a a bit geeky though.

Paul, were you the dude on here with the paul smith mini ?

no that wasnt me..but was a nice car back in 98 :) a green dash! i remember the car your on about thou :eek:

mk4 golf gttdi180
like the last mini but the rest all look like ther owned by a granny lol.

ive gotta get around to getting my mini van sorted as its a bit worst for wear atm

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
arent all of them! ^^ lol.. my first car was - but my blue one was pretty good overall! but it was pampered heavily as the pictures show! i bet its died now! L Reg :( my dad saw it in town not long after i sold it and said it didnt look that great!! :( it sold for more money than i paid for it! LOL