ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Drying Towel?

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hi all,

So my drying towels seem to just push to water around rather than soak it up so it's time to invest in another. I had 2 of the blue towels with the red stitching round the side but fancy something a bit better.

Any recommendations?

Thanks
Ethan

AG 200 CUP
Ive got one of these and find it a little too thick to be great. Id certainly give it 8/10 but wont buy one this thick again.
Surely the thickness is a good a good thing? i too had the blue ones with red stitching that OP had but they pushed the water around where as the plush once soaked it up tbf i haven't used anything else

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The wooly mammoth never worked as well as the price tag

The auto finesse aqua towels are very good if you can find stock

Still my preferred towels are the uber yellow towels as linked by gally

Clio with a body kit
I like the Kent car care ones. They are £4 each but sometimes 3 for 2 in b & q. I can have 5 for the price of some of the drying towels and replacing them is so cheap I do it very regularly.
They are smaller than a lot of the others but sometimes that's handy. Less edges to trail about when drying low. (I do have a few other drying towels a chemical guys one and one of the uber ones if I remember)

Clio 182 - RB
I've recently bought 2 Aqua Delux from Auto Finesse, before hand i used the blue ones they use (dont know if they still do) to stock and their rubbish imo, Delux is a massive improvement.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Thanks for the suggestions dudes. Looks like it's a toss up between the AF Aqua and the Uber Yellow. Like the look of the Monster Microfibre XL as well.

Decisions decisions.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
What ever choice you make keep the old blue ones like i did for your wheels [emoji4]

That's a good idea, didn't think about that!

Think I'm going to go for the AF Aqua one from Polished Bliss as shipping is free and everywhere else it seems to be £3.95 which I aint paying.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I use ones from Asda.

I find them to be exceptional value for money and last for ages.

image.jpg

How much are they @Sunglasses_Ron? Never seen them in my local Asda.
I bought the auto glymn one in halfords after reading good reviews.
I have one from clean your car.com. a big green one. Which was ok.

The AG one looks crap, not much body to it as it's a waffle type. Decent size, not massive though..... so was expecting it to absorb sod all!
Very surprised and pleased! Absorbs really well and it rings out really easy being waffle. Its great to use!

Can get it as part of 3 for 2. Its around 11 quid I think.