ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which DVD headunit?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
This is not for me, but for a good friend, totally clueless about cars, and ICE etc... he wants a new head unit and has got it in his head one with a screen is cool....

He has said he was gonna get Ripspeed thing but asked for my advice and i thought i'd ask as i know people on here don't rate them...

So i was wondering what would people recommend in terms of DVD flip up screen head units? I know they are not to everyones taste, but advice would be appreciated...

Heres the one he's thinking about..

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...ick&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&ddkey=ClickInfo

Stagecoach Ticket
Bad quality likely to break but if you look after them they be ok £199 alot cheaper than most

apline ones etc like 300+ i think

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Thats what i though, the price looks quite good, and he's relatively careful with his stuff, just hope it doesnt break as he'll end up blaming me (i'm fitting it)

He doesnt really wanna spend more than 200£ so alpine is out of the question, he just wants something to impress the ladies, lolz.