ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which ixus camera??

Same camera inside, your paying for the bigger screen and thats about it! Much prefer the 70 (which I have alongside the D40). Very cheap on Amazon! Then get a 1gb sandisk sd gard, extrem II will be more than enough.

sd speed doesn't matter unless you are doing sequences imo.
over the past year i have bought over 10 2GB sd cards, and i always went for the cheapest, non branded, and non speed rated card and have never had an issues with my ixus 65. I did notice write differences between some of the cards when trying to shot video on the highest setting or doing long sequences (buffer overflow i guess).

Last edited:
  clio 172 exclusive n
yeah i have the ixus 70 very good camera was gutted it didnt come with a case but the good old bay sorted that for 10 pounds delivered :)

i really like the feature where you can select the colour you want the camera to capture then the rest of the photo is in grey ie select green take a pic of a tree the foilage will show green but the background will be grey it can be quite effective iam guessing the 75 has this though as they are basically the same camera as the guy said above one has a bigger screen one has a viewfinder and is slightly smaller :)

they feel very solid as well

i got mine (ixus 70)from argos for 139.99 and a 3 year breakdown for 24.99 you can get them cheaper online though but i wanted a extra guarantee for mine and a shop i could go back to if it broke so didnt mind paying a bit extra i also had a 2gb sd card from a previous camera id just sold on ebay so didnt have to worry about that little extra

i do prefeer it with the black ring around the lens though mine is just plain silver :(

have a good1 mate