ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Suspension Kit? Apex Or Gmax

clio expression 1.2 16v
can anyone tell me which is the better kit. gmax or apex. as i want to drop my 1.2 60mm on 17s.

clio expression 1.2 16v
cos my mate has a gmax kit on his fiesta and it really holds the road. my suspension is awful i have it on pi springs 35mm.

Chocolate Bar™
apex, spax and koni are all similar tbh, i had koni on mine and was really impressed with it, but i've heard apex and spax are just as good. Out of all three i'd say that Apex probabaly gets the best write up, but its a tough one. If you want prices, try www.2modified.com way cheaper than anyone else i've come across. You have to email him however as he doesnt stock them on his site.

S reg'd Clio 1.4 RT
Agree on the general advice!
Apex are a much better product than G-Max,

If you can pay that bit extra go for Eibach Springs!

You do realise with a 60mm drop you are supposed to change the dampers aswell as the springs?

ST
Go for the 60mm Apex kit mate (60mm springs on matched gas dampers), i had that kit on my dynamique and it was spot on, decent drop with very neat handling indeed! www.motorsportworld.co.uk are very very good and about the cheapest around also.

Alan.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
EIBACH EIBACH EIBACH..... Allways been the best springs i have ever had, will be getting some for the cup soon!