ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

While we are on the subject of golf!

2014 Focus Titanium
Here are some shots of our Pro I took the other day, let me know what you think!

Mark%20Richardson-035.jpg

Mark%20Richardson-041.jpg

Mark%20Richardson-060.jpg

Mark%20Richardson-067.jpg

Mark%20Richardson-073.jpg

And one to finish, I had a play at being all arty :D

Mark%20Richardson-071.jpg

C&C Welcome!

2014 Focus Titanium
He's pretty good dubai, but he tells me he's a bit past his peak because he doesn't play as much as he used to. Yeah I love his late release, he's got 10-15 yards on me because of that, damn him! I'm trying to work on mine at the moment.

A4 Avant
That 2nd shot is brilliant. Capturing the ball so close to the tee! As int he other thread I'd try and use a slower shutter speed slightly to get some arm/club movement.

2014 Focus Titanium
I will give that a go definitely nigel, its just that because my lenses aren't great they tend to lose sharpness at lower speeds so I have been inclined to use higher shutters. Thanks for the advice!

BTW - Didn't realise these were so dark, I uploaded them at work and have just got home and they are!

P.S. Not a club member so can't post in here anymore today :mad: These were taken with a 400D + Sigma 70-300 APO + Grad ND4 Filter

Last edited:
  182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
He's pretty good dubai, but he tells me he's a bit past his peak because he doesn't play as much as he used to. Yeah I love his late release, he's got 10-15 yards on me because of that, damn him! I'm trying to work on mine at the moment.

I used to have an extraordinary late release, I'd either smash it and play god like or my timing would be out and it'd be everywhere.

It's pretty tough to be consistent with such a late release.

2014 Focus Titanium
I used to have an extraordinary late release, I'd either smash it and play god like or my timing would be out and it'd be everywhere.

It's pretty tough to be consistent with such a late release.

Just like tiger :D either boom it down the middle or block it out right with a big push!