ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White R26

LY R26
Took some pics while i was over Dads work, stunning car:)

p1010008_large.jpg

p1010009_large.jpg

p1010010_large.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
probably the best pics I've seen of one, but I've seen two up close in the flesh and wasn't impressed.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  182/V6/R27/R26R
on paper it sounds like an amazing combination, but i saw one in the flesh at donnington and wasn't so impressed, they seem to look a bit high in white (best way i can explain it!).

dk

911 GTS Cab
from experience, the ass is going to take a hell of a lot of cleaning as it is going to be constantly dirty, like a dirt magnet!

Black Gold with cup packs
Whats the residuals like on these! I have heard they are WORSE than the Clio. If thats true I will probably keep my white cup for 1-2 years and p/ex it for one of these

dk

911 GTS Cab
Whats the residuals like on these! I have heard they are WORSE than the Clio. If thats true I will probably keep my white cup for 1-2 years and p/ex it for one of these
i don't think anyone ever considers residuals when they buy a renaultsport (except deluded trophy owners that think there car will extra special), the megane is going to lose more because it costs more in the first place, but i'd say no more % than a clio.

clio 182 FF
Gutted i was meant to pick one of these up in mid feb but I had to cancel the order as I had to fly out the country and wasn't sure when I was coming back :(

Black Gold with cup packs
i don't think anyone ever considers residuals when they buy a renaultsport (except deluded trophy owners that think there car will extra special), the megane is going to lose more because it costs more in the first place, but i'd say no more % than a clio.

I'm not worried about the residuals mate, I just want to know If I would be paying much more if I part ex'd my car for one in a couple of years time.