ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who can detail my car?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can anybody recommend anywhere to get my car machined polished and detailed in wilts and dorset area?

I will pay good money for this but it has to be a TOP job

This is the car that i want done

100_0534.jpg

106 GTi
Cheers for the recommendation Dave ...

But the man for the job in your neck of the woods is Brazo on here, based in Swindon.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Rich said:
Cheers for the recommendation Dave ...

But the man for the job in your neck of the woods is Brazo on here, based in Swindon.

Hi mate.

Dont mind if there is a bit of driving involved. I just want the best of the best :D

Do you or brazo have any details on the process, time and cost?

Ta very much.

106 GTi
Drop Brazo a PM on here.

Full paint correction service available, choice of sealants waxes. Wheel arches etc. All depends on how far you want to go on time and cost.

This CSL took us both about 10 hours soild! Wash, Clay, Rotary and PC machine polish, Zaino sealant and full wheel and arch clean up.

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/m3csl/

IMG_9845.jpg

Mark (Brazo) is in Swindon, I am just North of Gloucester so Mark is in your neck of the woods.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the info. That csl does look Better than when it left the factory!!

I will drop Brazo a email and pm.

Thanks again.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Rich said:
Mark (Brazo) is in Swindon, I am just North of Gloucester so Mark is in your neck of the woods.

Hehe. I'm quite close to you then. Wanna do mine sometime?:D

Ad

MK2 FRS
CHRIS172CUP said:
bit off topic but why the hell has he got contisports on a CSL...craziness!!

think theyre the standard road tyre......porsche use conits quite a bit as well.