ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wide kit

Titanium 182
hi

does any one know where i can get this body kit or is it a 1 off

cheers

Attachments

• Clio%201.JPG
    Clio%201.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 300
  • Clio%203.jpg
    Clio%203.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
  1996 Valver
am I meant to be seeing a picture?? or do you mean a v6 clio like this??
picture.jpg

If that is what you mean, there are look-a like kits.............but they cost a fortune and always look sh*t

umm its gona cost yea a lot of money, finding the right wheels too, and getting them to come out might be a bit hard, i think.

172 Cup SOLD
super 1600/maxi kit...........you'll need spacers for the rims and also prob quite a lot of extra work to make the kit fit correctly, i know of some prima kits being the worst fit in the world

RS Meg 175
argh, steer clear of those mate, fit horrible and never look right imo, they also need massive spacers, big rims and need to be lowered alot to look anything near average lol get some 172/182 parts :D you'll have trouble selling on aswell witha kit like that, your forrever seing poorly modified clio's with wide arch kits on. but depends on your taste lol but more importantly the size of your wallet!

Titanium 182
the lowering will be no problem as i am gettin hydros . i want a wide kit but this is the only other i can find apart from the V6 and i dont want that.

50" spacers with 7J rims, mmmmmmmmmm yummy, lol.

Seriously though i honestly wouldnt touch the prima replica its utter dogshit, if you were going to do a S1600 kit it would have to be the genuine renault one but you are talking serious ££££s!!!!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol thats what I was thinking Si. Hideous!

Sell the 1.2 16v and buy a used Super 1600 rally car. Job done :)

Now that would be impressive, would blatantly need paintwork and some softer springs/dampers but would look the b****cks and have some poke to back it up.

Titanium 182
in that case does any one know another wide kits other than the V6 i really would like wider fronts but with a kit . i found another kit but its not a wide 1. any suggestions or pics welcome

80MPG BEEZA
for all the effort it isnt worth putting as wide arch kit on, whats the reasons for it? there are a few decent bodykits starting to crop up now just mod them a bit to make them unique, wide kits will only end up cracking were filler is and looking crap and it u ever hit a kerb of catch it you'll pay loads getting it fixed