ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

widebody supra

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
amazingly clean but dont know if i like it or not..

Turbos.
Not a major fan... the 350z arches don't sit quite right. Epic spec though! That is an amazing engine. Prefer this in terms of the wide arch look...

6a00c11414c63b5af500cdf7ecd80d094f-320pi

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
wheels look like work equips... but not sure, they look pap cos of the balloons he is using as tyres (which arent bald btw doofus)

350 arches look kinda ok but also kinda bad at the same time, only nice wide supra is the veilside fortune supra...

god i am in love! car for me that, but would sit in my garage and be tinkered with and cleaned lol

jamie

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
stick some mega wide and staggered time attack Volk TE37's on that and its perfect. Still a very impressive and stunning motor!

needs a meg splitter tbh

but a part from that what an amazing car, also like the way he has chromed the underside of the bonnet.

Trophy #490
I just love Supra's! Why though, do 99% of them have horrible alloys!? My mates Dad has a silver twin-turbo running 600bhp+, unbelievably fast and such a good noise but his too has terrible alloys!