ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wind deflectors

I fitted some heko wind deflectors couple weeks back, at first they would drop a little when window was down so I used double sided tape on the and they held fine. However I noticed the other day they have dropped again.

is there anyway to keep them in place so they don't keep dropping? Will the metal clips solve this?

Clio 182
I fitted some heko wind deflectors couple weeks back, at first they would drop a little when window was down so I used double sided tape on the and they held fine. However I noticed the other day they have dropped again.

is there anyway to keep them in place so they don't keep dropping? Will the metal clips solve this?

Yeah use both sdouble sided sticky tape and the metal clips, fotted some heko ones myself the other week, seem to be holding well, if not apperently if you send an email to the sender of the wind deflecters asking if you have some more clips too, they might give you a few more