ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Help!! :(

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Okay so for ages my window has been very on/off as to whether it would work or not, so I looked online and found a replacement TEMIC module thing on eBay, they showed a video of replacing this and showed it as inside the door, removed my door card etc and it isn't in the door the wires to into the car instead?

Basically, anyone know where this window module is? Or failing that, any other ideas why my window isnt working :( Im contemplating trying to put some wire in the switch plug to check its not the switch going wrong...

Cheers

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Driving me insane now the car gets so hot left in the sun all day! Any tips for diagnosing what's up with the window? Looked at the cables in the doors, nothing seems up, motors all plugged in fine and nothings broken in the door, going to try a new switch asap.

It all started one day when the window wound down and wouldn't go back up again, after alot of pulling the switch eventually it wound back up, so could this be the switch? Or could I have burnt the motor out somehow? I wound the window up and down a couples of times before hand. (Literally twice, was talking to someone then as I pulled away and did the window up had to talk to them again) and then 5 mins later the window wouldn't go up again!

Thanks for any help

Clio 172 sport
Okay so for ages my window has been very on/off as to whether it would work or not, so I looked online and found a replacement TEMIC module thing on eBay, they showed a video of replacing this and showed it as inside the door, removed my door card etc and it isn't in the door the wires to into the car instead?

Basically, anyone know where this window module is? Or failing that, any other ideas why my window isnt working 😧 Im contemplating trying to put some wire in the switch plug to check its not the switch going wrong...

Cheers
The window motor module in my Clio mk2 is under the dash on top of the glove box