ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window tints!

Nissan 370Z
will anyone tint my back windows please?
im in hull now but go back to colchester on sunday for 3weeks then back to hull.
thanks

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
The rear windows are very hard to tint.

Best off getting a pro to do that window for you due to the way the window curves.

Also noticed with your many many threads....... youve just passed your test at 17.

Buying/looking for a highly modified car.

Are you able to insure this with all your modifications? IIRC it was you who said your uncles fleet insurance will cover you.

Have you checked? Sounds like your going to be bending the truth with the fleet insurer?

Could land you in a lot of trouble or at least a lot of cost if your not fully insured for the purpose you use your vehicle.

As you should know by reading on here a newish car, no experience in driving and lots of modifications is not a good mix. You should be looking at the policy to be at least £1800+

some good points brought up by has here mate, need to check it out as you will be bent over if they check your car against the listed mods on the insurance, which most (since they are total t055ers) will do.

whats happening with you anyways, buying cars wise?

jamie

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
CRUISIN FOR A BRUISIN

Why dont you just get a sign made up for the back window saying

IVE BEEN DRIVING FOR LESS THAN A WEEK AND I NEED A PULL

Listen to the people who have given you advice, keep a low profile and learn from them young man.
You just passed your test, not learnt to drive !

View attachment 15443

Last edited:
  mini cooper (RIP 172)
i crashed my first car the day after i got it!

i was very silly and driving in the wet/ice!

think i said "watch me go round this corner" well i dint and hit a tree!

i was fine and the car only had a dint in it (it was only a £300 metro tho), but it made me drive very carefully after that!

i learnt the hard way. take it from me take it easy for the first year! especially in the wet like it is now!

RS Clio 200
also remember you only have 6 points to play with for the first 2 years i think it is.
really dont think its worth modifying until u have got some time under ure belt. You rarely manage to get back all that you have paid out for in a claim.

As someone said above, you have passed, not learnt to drive.

1.2 16v Dynamique.
Class reply BrianR! Seriously though Medic999, take peoples advice. Im a driving instructor and its something like 6 out of 10 new drivers that have a bump within 6 months of passing their test. Make sure your not one of them! Take your time and enjoy!

Chocolate Bar™
lmao at brianR he may drive a porsche but he speaks the bloody truth ;)

also take on Has's advise. Some of the mods on my car cost me a fortune to insure and with you only being 17, you really should check the fleet covers mods, because in my experience it never does.

imo, if your gonna tint the windows you need it done professionally for around 250 quid mark, and no more than a light tint or it looks like a van. If it was me i'd just enjoy the car for the time being, and get used to driving it