ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless cable DSL router - which one?

Weeman sucks ****
I've had this belkin54g wireless router for a few months now and it's starting to annoying the s.hit out of me!! When it's on it's fine but for no reason the wireless just bombs out. All correct lights are on, wireless even shows on on my laptop.

Anyway, any good suggestions for wireless gaming/cable routers that actually work?

Cheers

SLK 350
For a start it's either cable or it's ADSL, each requires a different router. In the past I used a wireless draft N Netgear which Argos sell and it worked fine tbh.

"Cable DSL" doesn't really exist.

Do you have Virgin Cable Broadband or a BT line with a DSL service on it?

Weeman sucks ****
ok! i have ntl cable and already have a DSL wireless router or what is also called a gaming bridge on ebuyer. the one i have is s.hit and i want an alternative :D

i know i don't need an ADSL so just DSL is fine for my cable.

ignore the fact that i put 'cable' and 'DSL' in the same sentence

Weeman sucks ****
i know that ffs. lol at you lot

ALL I WANT IS A RECOMMENDATION FOR A DSL ROUTER. Only one recommended so far, awkward PLC's

Tom, can you delete this thread...

Polo + Micra
every non-ADSL router i've seen is called a cable/dsl router.

i think it's probably due to the fact it works with both a cable modem and a dsl modem.

i was looking to get an n speed router as i find my 54Mbps a little slow, so if anyone got any ideas for a n speed wireless router for cable fire away.