ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagram! help!!

fiesta 1.25
Im changing my mk2 ph1 headlights for the poli sport lights the ones that use h7 and hb3 i have the bulbs now and holders just need a wiring diagram to get the bulbs working!?

Clio II and Grand Modus
You need some adaptor cabels from hella where the H4 socket split into H7 and HB3 sockets........

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Chris,
This is a complete re-wire. The original set up uses a dual filament bulb. The supply goes via the headlight switch, through the dipswitch to the bulbs so that only one filament is on at one time.

The dual headlight system is different.

The supply goes from the headlight switch direct to the dipped beams and they stay on all the time. The dipswitch sends the supply to the high beam when selected.

You can use the existing wires but you will need to rewire the headlight and dip/main switches and alter the fuses accordingly.

I am not aware of any kit made to do this, but I wouldnt need one anyway, so I stand to be corrected on that.

How competent an auto electrician are you ?

Clio II and Grand Modus
Hella made som adaptor cabels with the correct sockets for the optik lights. I have them on mine and the have never had any fault on them. You will need the correct sockets for the bulbs to fit into the new lights. Take the motor units from the old lights and fit them to the optik lights. Then insert a fuse (10amp.) inthe fuse box in the cabin. It have a light symbol and you can see the metal pins in the space. It makes the low beam stay on when you engage full- beam.

Had my Hella cabels from a hella shop but it was 6 years ago in mainland europe so can´t help you with them.....