ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wish me luck!!

53 Clio's & counting
2012-03-03104242.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good man!!! You are a little secret squirrel aren't you!

(Good luck)

53 Clio's & counting
It's a very recent thing mate (only been on the cards this week) - was going to tell you last wekeend but obviously you weren't there on Sunday lol x (You know I tell you everything ;) )

53 Clio's & counting
Oh yes, I know Rich ;)

Just reading through all the blurb now, will check out the DVD i got in the pack tomorrow

Megane 225 F1
Oh yes, I know Rich ;)

Just reading through all the blurb now, will check out the DVD i got in the pack tomorrow

LOL it occured to me that you were BSE half way through reading :eek: Haven't been on that site for a while.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Good luck ;) One day I'll get round to doing mine. Once I earn enough to pay for the overalls and helmet and event fees and insurance and....

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Good luck mate! When I took my test for my race license the written test was literally just 10 questions about flags. So easy! Albeit that was when I was 10 in 2000, assuming they don't give you that cringe video tape as well in the pack ha

E30 318iS x2
Questions consisted of head scratches such as: If you crash do you... Run back to the pits. Wait instructions from marshals. Ring Autosport and tell them what happened.

53 Clio's & counting
Flol, honestly? Looks like they are just trying to keep the real fucktards out of racing then lol ( im now blatantly going to fail now iv said that!)Yup, nice and early! Il text you when im near dude x

53 Clio's & counting
The starter pack is £62, the test is circa £300 depending on where you go.

then its the equipment cost like suit helmet etc

182cup & 172 racecar
When I first did mine,it had something like, do you replace the straw bails after hitting them, and do you need to do the chin strap up on your leather helmet.