ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wolfrace

Hey
Right soooo last year i ordered a set of.....
eurosport_pro_sprint_black.jpg

to go on my clio... they take like forever to be delivered because they were a new type of wheels and where finally put on my car the 21st of november.
By the end of december water had got under the surface of the wheels and the finish had started to bubble and then crack so i took them down to the dealer where i got them from on the 6th of jan and they apologized and said they would contact wolfrace and call me monday. They called me monday and asked me to take my car down one day that week and they would remove them from the car. I took them down on the 10th and the dealer said 7-10 days and they would call me.
So i waited and no call... I called them and they said that the courier hadn't even bothered to pick them up.
Anyway after endless calls and 6 weeks later they were picked up. Wolf race said they would replace my wheels and would be in touch with a delivery date.
I still don't have my wheels now...
Wolfrace say there wont be any in the country til end of this month so i cancelled them...
F**k waiting.

Rant over!!!!

yeah i kno! wen i spoke to the customer service manager he spoke to me like s**t! definately gonna take this further...

soooo i just got home and there was a letter from wolfrace saying they wont give me a full refund because the tyres have been used!!!!
the cheek of it! bring it on...

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i think you should get a refund for the actual alloys because they were at fault. unless the tyres were dodgey too?

are you going to try a different wheel manufacturer then?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Any news yet on the ST's hope there on your car now and cruising the streets

VRS
i used to have some wolfraces and don trate them at all, the alloy was really soft and chiped and marked really easily :(