ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wot the flying f**k is causing this, really getting on my nerves now(video)

197 ff albi
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh9GesR4w3s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh9GesR4w3s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

also not as quick
eating fuel

help greatly appreciated

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Re: wot the flying f**k is causing this, really getting on my nerves now(video)

lambda sensor possibly or tps? get it plugged in and looked at

Lambda sensor as above, also is this from a cold start or has it warmed up.

On cold damp days mine is like that some times from cold and when low on fule

197 ff albi
ive changed the lambda sensor tho and ive changed coolant temperature sensor. just had pm from NW saying could be my de-phaser, as it whines on startup, oh yay

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Does it have a 'taxi clatter' at idle when warm? If so, it's probably the dephaser that needs changing. Mine's being done at the end of this month - sounds shat!

D.

It's A Reno

Don't know what's causing it, but it sounds like it's overfuelling bigtime.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Labmda sensor or faulty tps...it is not ignition related (spark plugs, coil packs) as it is not a constant fault, it is a bit erratic.

Da

Less
MAP sensor, 2/1 odds on favourite ;)

Do a search for my thread in the engine section.

Coupe/Defender V8

ive changed the lambda sensor tho and ive changed coolant temperature sensor. just had pm from NW saying could be my de-phaser, as it whines on startup, oh yay

They all whine on startup lol i'd put money on tps tho sounds just like mine did with the iffy omex one

Megane dci 130
Or you could get someone who knows what there looking at on diagnostic equipment and stop guessing?

197 ff albi
which part is the tps and or map sensor? and how much am i looking at, if i take it to sum1 to check it with proper renault diagnostics theyl rape me of £70 anyways cheaky f***s

BG182®
This was happening to me. Coil pack was changed and lambda sensor/s but still no joy. New HT leads sorted it.

197 ff albi
at the end of the video though you hear it come back to normal which is what is puzzling me as its fine from then on, i really do need it plugged in so might have to shell out

mx5

Mine has been doing this on and off for ages. Randomly the electric warning light will come one, then it will sound like this and stall ridiculously easily, then after about a minute of driving at constand revs it clears and goes back to normal. Mechanic was trying to blag a whole new wiring loom of me but not sure thats even gna fix it!

Integra Type-R DC2

Mine has been doing this on and off for ages. Randomly the electric warning light will come one, then it will sound like this and stall ridiculously easily, then after about a minute of driving at constand revs it clears and goes back to normal. Mechanic was trying to blag a whole new wiring loom of me but not sure thats even gna fix it!

I had the same problem with mine. New loom, among a few other things fixed it. Wasnt cheap though. :S