ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wyedean Rally Pic(s) 10/2/07

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Firstly and foremost. The sad news of the loss of David Williamson, car 119, who's Peugeot 205 left SS3 and struck a tree. Despite an ambulance being on the scene within 4 minutes he was pronounced dead as a result of the injuries received in the accident. Again, a sad loss. :dapprove:

In other news...

A bitterly cold day, knee deep in snow and cut short for me (I'd planned to see SS4 and SS6 - a re-run of SS3) but none the less some good pictures and a heart felt community spirit as we were all stood around for quite some time waiting for the stage to start (obviously due to the delays from SS3).

Plenty of action. I will upload some more pictures tomorrow but here's one of the Peugeot 205 Cosworth which was awesome! Sadly didn't finish the rally.

Camera: Canon EOS 350D
Lens: Canon EF 35-350 f/3.5 L USM
Filter: Hoya UV
F: f/10
ISO: 200
Shutter: 1/200

Attachments

• Rallying 084-2.jpg
    Rallying 084-2.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 153
  Rally bus
Plenty of action. I will upload some more pictures tomorrow but here's one of the Peugeot 205 Cosworth which was awesome! Sadly didn't finish the rally.

It's a 306 ;)

Finished the rally in a tree on stage 7 :(, Andrew has had a look at the damage and it can be repaired fairly quickly so he'll be out again soon :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Excellent news Gary. :) Thanks for the correction, we were all stumped as to which model it was!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
What stage was that Gary? I'd have met up if I'd know you were about. I was at the very first turn of Stage 4 (at the end of the decent straight).

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Another couple of pics in the snow!

Attachments

• Rallying 009.jpg
    Rallying 009.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Rallying 126.jpg
    Rallying 126.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 80
  Rally bus
Good news for you PugCos fans, car is fixed and Andrew has put a late entry in for Rallye Sunseeker ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Gary, are you in contact with Andy? I was hoping to get that picture over to him to use on his website/personal use? Can you pm me mate.

Thanks