ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X-Rated Filth

Clio 197
I just can't believe that two days of surfing has made such a mess!!!

Waxed pics tomorrow...

filth.gif

500bhp Scoob
lol, can hardly see the number plate, a couple more days and u can start going through gatsos and not get caught :D

Clio 197
Hiya Gary,

I surf at Wollacombe... (nice slow wave there).

It's been quite good on the weekend - the best it's been in ages!

Do you surf?

Last edited:
  A4 Avant & A3
Praaaaper filth that

still looks ncie though :)

I actually used to get down Woolacombe, croyde, saunton & all that quite a bit..for the day trips, when it's a bit warmer mind you.. not as brave as i used to be!!! winter surfing.. too damn hard to get them winter suits on.
Tended to do more cornwall weekends this year though.

Bet it's alot nicer (as in quieter) than in the warmer months mind you, no kids deciding to get right in front of you when catching a wave!

Do you live down north devon way then?

Clio 197
^^

I live in Taunton...

...so it only takes me an hour to ge there using local B roads.

I must say it's was was better in the Winter - much more room for the likes of me to practice without killing anyone.

In fact, last summer, I sold my 9'2" because I nearly killed a sponger who dropped-in on me.... scaaary.

Clio 197
^^

Oh oh... I was hoping you wouldn't see it!!!

Dont worry - totally cleaned and EGP'd tonight.

Will buff off tomorrow, so it has a chance to dry overnight.

:)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Cool!

I used to live in Cornwall (parents have a place there) and spent most of 2002/3 renovating an old farmhouse with my dad and surfing widemouth bay, polzeath etc. Good fun....i remember one winter (fav time really as not crammed with emits!) i went to my local break and they had the beach all closed off and a chopper flying up and down the beach....as well as a huge camera boom; they were making a film (french one iirc) really couldnt believe it as nothing much really happens in cornwall (except the boscastle floods which we narrowly avoided!)

Dot get wax on your seats by the way (prob not as bad on the leather but its a pain on the cloth! :S) my bro was not happy haha. PS. dont worry about running over those pesky spongers...they soon learn haha :cool:

106 GTi
omar said:
^^

Oh oh... I was hoping you wouldn't see it!!!

Dont worry - totally cleaned and EGP'd tonight.

Will buff off tomorrow, so it has a chance to dry overnight.

:)

LOL - nice to see it getting used properly.

Looking forward to tommorrow's squeaky clean thread! :clown: