ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox cloud gaming

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Anyone tried this, thinking it be nice to be able to play some decent games on the iPad when I’m in hotels or the office away from home.

I guess the the main concern is lag on a normal internet connection.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Yes, I have a spare controller linked to my iPad Air and use remote/cloud gaming when I'm away with work or on holiday.

There are 2 ways to do it, actual cloud gaming from the gamepass library and remote connection to your own console, which works for games that are not on Gamepass and/or are not cloud enabled, as well as doing things like MS rewards.

It can be laggy and you need a good connection, but does work to a fashion…

IMG_2617.jpeg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Figured I’d update this and say I am pretty impressed with the service especially since it’s only £13 a month

So far I’ve been playing BF1 and Starfield on the iPad and apart from some laggy visuals when the internets not been great it’s been decent so far.

I can definitely see this being the future once they nail it, no need for any hardware just play straight in the browser on any device.

IMG_7118.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7119.jpeg