ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xperia ARC

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just got myself one of these, generally happy with it tbh. The screen quality is immense, as it the camera. It seems pretty fast aswell and I've had no lagging or 'forced closes' yet. Anyway i'm a proper tech noob so I was wondering is there anything that is a must have or good update or anything else that should be done with this phone to get the most out of it.

I think it's already running 2.3.3, and I don't think I can get better than that.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My only gripe is that it feels a tad cheap as opposed to HTC/Iphone. I like the HDMI connectivity.

Listerine & Poledo
Im using Xperia Play, Sony are definately better at putting their phones together than HTC.

(and yes, I've tried them all)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
All my HTC phones have been excellent quality, glass screens, metal cases etc.

Listerine & Poledo
When Nokia used to care, I went big on their E-series phones, now they're just blackberry rips, and not very good ones at that

:(

A.N. Other
Resurrecting this ol' thread as I've just got bought a S-E Xperia Arc - does anyone have suggestions for cases or additional apps to get the most from it?
Have upgraded from a HTC hero so not unfamiliar with Android...