ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay, Got my sticker on.

Yamaha R6
Booo.. your not hardcore.. unless you have a big exterior one.. :clown:

First one i've seen in that location on the rear window.. as always.. a nice touch.

big ones too oerpowering and in your face..... its all about being stylish and subtle... ;~)

bad pics but i think u can see it....

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
damn I forgot about that, mines been in my glove box for weeks, give me something to do today. small exterior one going in the bottom right corner I thinks.....

No more clio's for me!
Dansta said:
big ones too oerpowering and in your face..... its all about being stylish and subtle... ;~)

bad pics but i think u can see it....

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

That's sweet, where did you get it??

In fact...where do you get a clio sport sticker from? joined the club ages ago and still haven't found out how to get one?

Mr2 Roadster
its a standard cliosport external sticker with some modifications to make it look stylish....

RS 200
Liam182 said:
where did you get the Renault F1 sticker mate?

Managed to get a sheet of assorted ones off ebay a few months back, have only seen them on there a few times since though :dapprove: . Search for Renault F1 on there now and then, you may get lucky and find some.

Thanks for all the comments, and to Aust1n, I proably would have put it under the brake light if the dealer one wasnt there.

Chris

Golf GTI 1.8T
YAY, finally got mine on too done it at night in a rush before the bluewater meet, just need to get a small BB Performance Tuning one for the other side of the window me thinks.
cliosportsticker.jpg