ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay or nay dci boot badge

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
As above ?
I'm half and half if I like it. Would help if I had a newer ' Clio' badge
nysezu9e.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
You put all the effort into making it look like a sport before advertising its a dirty diesel?

De-badge for me.

Only reason it got sport bumpers was down to it was cheaper and quicker to get hold of rather than the non sports part that it never came with. It was all smashed up before lol.

I think I'd rather people know its a derv tbh

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
To me it looks like they should be on opposite sides (I know there's holes under the clio one though)

Lol - glad I'm not the only one! I know you'd read it as "RenaultSport" then "Clio" looking from left to right - but I always thought that the Clio badge would look better on the left? And also - why is it just the Clio badge has the holes beneath?

D.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I like it, not seen it done before,
I see you're still rocking your narc strobes. lol

Have you always had a cup spoiler?
yupp the strobes still work and have come useful allot lately towing cars haha.
Yeah always had a cup spoiler since it got rebuilt

To me it looks like they should be on opposite sides (I know there's holes under the clio one though)
tried that LOL I thought it would be big enough to cover the holes but.... No :(

I think it's alright, not a huge fan, but it's not ruining the back end or anything.
its a marmite thing I guess

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Lol - glad I'm not the only one! I know you'd read it as "RenaultSport" then "Clio" looking from left to right - but I always thought that the Clio badge would look better on the left? And also - why is it just the Clio badge has the holes beneath?

D.

Ph1's have holes both sides. Just Renault don't want the badges to fall off.
MIGHT have a go at making some little black blanks for the holes and them move the badge over