ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay or Nay?

One Phat Clio
Nice one lads, Good feedback!!

I know a lad called JoeyD hes got them, he says there cool and work a treat

There just image only. I abide to the speed limits, well untill i get a sport that is :rasp:

KEEP COMMENTS COMING!! all yay so far, quality

On a non-RS there very unlikely to be tracked, even then still not going to be better than the standard setup.

Black Clio GT
in a car thats not going to get the nuts driven off it then yay
budget coiovers are for looks only imo

One Phat Clio
in a car thats not going to get the nuts driven off it then yay
budget coiovers are for looks only imo

:rasp:Yessshhh just 4 looks fellas no silly cornering & rallying on back roads. Cheap input thats all. Thanks again for comments, looking i guess to be a buy buy.

Any serious cons?

Westy. MX5
For the price and your requirements they seem to be a bargain. It seems they are not a well known brand and quality unknown. Yes. go for them and tell us later what they ride like. If they are crap then it doesn't matter too much, you haven't spent a fortune.

One Phat Clio
Looking good 6 Yays, Pedro changed his mind :p

Suppose your right Soot1e im not exactly spending the earth :cool: . And yeah when i bang em on ill give a review! From what i hear they are fairly good

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
From my understanding, rokkers are the re branded raceland coil overs, which are pretty good bang for the buck, i plan on fitting some of these myself :)

One Phat Clio
From my understanding, rokkers are the re branded raceland coil overs, which are pretty good bang for the buck, i plan on fitting some of these myself :)

Top stuff. Well when you do, if its not much trouble could you post a cheeky photo?

Much appreciated!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Apparently you need Camber bolts too which are about £60 from K Tec iirc, so bear that in mind dude :)