ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yesterday I drove....

Fiesta STripes
IMAG1059_zps04c3b771.jpg

Yes, all that in one day....all for my best mate, and to top it all off, gotta do it again in 2 weeks time....the things I do ;)

Fiesta STripes
Would like to add, the 182 was just bloody brilliant, really is the best I've had so far. Managed to get some sleep in it too early in the morning, something I've found difficult in all the other cars Ive owned.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fair play I done a similar amount in 3 days in the ph1 and I thought that was good going.

Fiesta STripes
A VTS and then name of the tuner escapes me, was in the middle of nowhere, just off A75 miles outside of Gretna!

That is a great effort, especially after all those miles you've just done in Scotland.
I've done 900 miles since yesterday morning in a 1.4 Honda Jazz with a friend visiting on holiday for 10 days.
Leeds --> Bath and back via the south coast and we're off to Scotland tomorrow.
The things you do for mates, eh?!

Fiesta STripes
That is a great effort, especially after all those miles you've just done in Scotland.
I've done 900 miles since yesterday morning in a 1.4 Honda Jazz with a friend visiting on holiday for 10 days.
Leeds --> Bath and back via the south coast and we're off to Scotland tomorrow.
The things you do for mates, eh?!

Hope you are having fun now :)

Certainly am.
Scotland twice in 6 weeks plus Bath, south coast and various other places.
Done about 3k in a month!