ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yoky A539’s tested.

i recently bought a set of yokohama A539s (the new criss kross design) for the paltry sum of 98 quid from top gear, the 106 quid included delivery. Anyway, after running a few heat cycles through them, i can say that they grip like buggery!!!!!! alot more than my pirelli P500s which are also super sticky!!!
but anyway, for the price, i would run out and get some now, beofore the deal runs out!!
top gear on 08009805338....plus there really polite and there is great service.

W

wyatt gates

i have been using them for the last year keep an a eye on tyre pressures they like them at the right setting

what size and at what psi do you use? I usually run on 32 for when i want performance, and 28 when the bumps start getting to me.

Ive got them too. I thought that they werent all that until I realised that both my springs were snapped!!

how long do yours last, since i was talking to a tyre guy and he said that they last not long, and are really soft, which i can believe. But i should be buying some yokohama A032Rs or A038s to use when its dry!

Silver Fabia vRS

I used to have a set of 4 A539s on my Fiesta Zetec-S after I got through the P6000s after 10,000 miles and didnt think they were better in the dry but in the wet I found them a lot better. Watch the air pressure like someone said they dont like being soft! Think I would still go for Continentals next time for my 172.

Geoff

My A539s have got about 8k under their belt - Im expecting about 2-3k more (front tyres - LOTS of wheelspin with mods!!).