ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youngest V6 owner????

clio 200 F4Rt
my mates girlfriend just picked up her blue mk2 V6.......

she is 21 years old!! youngest owner ever?? maybe??? lol

Engles Mummy
Good man Ali!

I'm paying £1200 at the moment (Company Insurance) but when I turn 20 I'll be going on my own name, which will be costing £3,300 with Bell.

Adam

Leon Cupra R 225
Good man Ali!

I'm paying £1200 at the moment (Company Insurance) but when I turn 20 I'll be going on my own name, which will be costing £3,300 with Bell.

Adam

3,300 :eek:

Im hoping to get hold of one when I turn 21 in august, got a quote from admiral for £1,900 which is do-able.

Engles Mummy
Good man Ali!

Adam

3,300 :eek:

Im hoping to get hold of one when I turn 21 in august, got a quote from admiral for £1,900 which is do-able.

Thats very cheap, I may have to try out Admiral. Adrian Flux is suppose to be very good for young drivers with fast cars.

adrian flux have NEVER given me a competitive quote.. they even had the same under writer as another broker that beat their quote by £400...

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Subway, bell told me they dont insure the v6 to anyone under 21.

I paid 1700 for 3 months then went to elephant.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Flux will insure you on anything...thats there business. and people will pay the premiums.

i got quoted 1400£ for the Vee.

Engles Mummy
Subway, bell told me they dont insure the v6 to anyone under 21.

I paid 1700 for 3 months then went to elephant.

Sorry meant to say 21, not 20. I couldn't find an insurance company that would over me on a v6 under the age of 21, which is why I went on fleet insurance. (except for Flux would were very expensive)

Street Triple R
I had an Evo when I was 19...as great as it was, I regret it now lol, cost me all my money at the time

RB 182
I had an Evo when I was 19...as great as it was, I regret it now lol, cost me all my money at the time

Exactly, im sure you could have one at 17 if you just got your work to transfer all your wage to your insurers bank account!

You can have anything, as long as you can afford it!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
I heard of (never saw though) a boy in glasgow at 17 got a mk1 v6 brand new for his 1st car, insurance was around 8k

Tangoed Works
If you have money to burn than its all good. I just got back from Dubai and saw guys about 21 with Lambos, Jacobs diamond encrusted watches and fully iced off chains.

Doesnt make me feel sick or jealous, happy for them as long as they are happy!

Leon Cupra R 225
Subway - Admiral and Bell are owned by the same group so you will get very very similar quotes. I just change my age to get a quote as if I was 21 as you said they will not quote anyone on a V6 unless they are 21 or over.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
900 is good, the chepaest Ive heard off any owner was £456, I dream of prices like that!