ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Titanium

Focus ST
Anybody used this before??

Is it any good??

I know its expensive, but if the general opinion is good, would anybody be up for a group buy??

Gweebs :cool:

106 GTi
Just get a pot of Souveran instead, cheaper, easier to apply and looks better ;)

After trying a fair few of the Zymol & Swissol waxes a few years ago, paying the silly asking money, Been there, done that, never again - I now feel ripped off - P21s or Souveran will give the same results and leave more cash in your pocket IMHO.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Rich said:
Just get a pot of Souveran instead, cheaper, easier to apply and looks better ;)

After trying a fair few of the Zymol & Swissol waxes a few years ago, paying the silly asking money, Been there, done that, never again - I now feel ripped off - P21s or Souveran will give the same results and leave more cash in your pocket IMHO.

Ok master...........................what is the best all round product as i don't have days to prepare a car anymore. Just need to wash, leather & then??????????????? also as a spot/ mark remover.

Cheers.

Lee

BMW M2C
I use it on mine. I've used a few others including P21s, but I've never seen water bead the same way it does on the Zymol. It doesn't last very long though.

My old 182 after being done with Titanium: Click me. The Trophy after being done with it: Stunning

I was going to get a pic of the beading earlier but couldn't be arsed. When you drive off it all runs down the screen.

I'm going to top it up at the weekend ready for Donny South. I might even do under the arches Rich!!! But that's only becase there are covered in light brown mud, and I've not got a trolly jack and axles stands. lol

Focus ST
Lee said:
I use it on mine. I've used a few others including P21s, but I've never seen water bead the same way it does on the Zymol. It doesn't last very long though.

My old 182 after being done with Titanium: Click me. The Trophy after being done with it: Stunning

I was going to get a pic of the beading earlier but couldn't be arsed. When you drive off it all runs down the screen.

I'm going to top it up at the weekend ready for Donny South. I might even do under the arches Rich!!! But that's only becase there are covered in light brown mud, and I've not got a trolly jack and axles stands. lol

When you say '..same way it does on the Zymol.' Is that good or bad.

Are you generally impressed with it over the P21s (which I use at the mo).

Any other informed comments on the Zymol??

Thanks in advance... :approve:

Lee

BMW M2C
A while ago Jay did my car with wax, then sealant then topped off with P21s.
It looked amazing as you would expect. Here's the sad bit. lol When it rained on it the water beaded in large blobs, on the Titanium you get loads of small spots of water. It's almost like the wax is repelling the water. You only have to blow them and they just roll straight off the car. I'll get some pics if it rains on it some time this week.

Rich knows more about waxing than me, but that's my experience of the Zymol Titanium wax.

I knew I should have got one of those calendars. But then again, I prefer my Lucy Pinder one.

106 GTi
All waxes seem to bead differently, Meguairs 16 (and P21s to some extenet)allows you to drive in rain, and get to the end of your journey and all the water has rolled off leaving the car clean on the top half. Other waxes are designed to allow the water to bead in bigger drops and run off. The danger with tight beads is if they do not run off and the sun comes out they tend to water spot worse.

I always use a sealant under the carnuba so the beading can never be judged on thge wax alone here.

Steve - Autoglym Syuper resin and Top with P21s

Lee - Looking like I wont be able to make it Sunday and see your hard work, spray some Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner under those arches and blast with a hose, they wil be fine then ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
One thing I forgot to say was that applying it with your bare hands is a lovely experience. It's just like oiling up a woman. Okay maybe no, but you get the idea. lol

106 GTi
LOL @ you pair. Pretty gutted to be honest especially as I spent the weekend prepping the car. A few problems with my Dad's business while is halfway round the world sunning him self in the Maldives I have been left with the keys, so cant be down in Essex just in case :(

106 GTi
That's the stuff. Contact Alex the seller in your link direct to get it with CS Discount

106 GTi
Gweebs said:
That is the stuff and from the bloke I got it from.

But this thread is about Zymol!!!! :rasp:

Buy some - try some you may like some!

Some times is poosible to buy samples.

I used Zymol Carbon Wax and Zymol Concours Glaze for about 18 months, until I found P21s.