ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Waxes/Polishes

Anyone use any of the professional range of Zymol Waxes etc - I was given a pack for christmas from my dad - top grade s**t - costs a packet but any one know if its any good??

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Not used them my self mate, but my mates Dad used own a valeting place and im sure he used them!!

Heard alot of good stuff, i use Megs personally!!!

106 GTi
I have pot's Zymol Carbon, and Zymol Titanium and a small pot of Zymol Concours.

Not as easy on or off as some waxes, no real noticeable difference in apperance, or in some cases not even as good in looks as some much cheaper waxes. They are meant however to be very durable, mine car has not seen rain since I applied it though so cannot yet comment.

Which ones have you got Tim?

Zymol Creme Wax - same sort of level as the carbon I think from looking at the brochure. worth a go - do you use a pc polisher with it or by hand?

106 GTi
The Equivilent of what Carbon is for light coloured cars IIRC

I apply the Carbon with a foam hand pad and remove with plush Microfiber. Apart from Meguiars 16 I dont really use the PC for waxes or sealants, tends to waste product loading and pring the pad.