ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£100 to spend

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Basically I have around £100 to spend on topping up my products, as there all running low...
I've been using auto and megs, and c2v3, so keen to try other products like af, etc
I have buckets, microfibres etc to apply the products.
So I list of products you would get in order u use them would be a big help I'm my decision making...
Thanks all caz x

Basically I have around £100 to spend on topping up my products, as there all running low...
I've been using auto and megs, and c2v3, so keen to try other products like af, etc
I have buckets, microfibres etc to apply the products.
So I list of products you would get in order u use them would be a big help I'm my decision making...
Thanks all caz x

Caz as in Callum? ;)

What shampoo? Are you looking to polish? Etc

To answer your question, I'd buy dodo juice born to be mild, tripple and more c2v3.

If you need to decontaminate, which, by your other post I'm assuming you do, Iron x, tardis and bilt hamber clay, with some cheap demon shine from Asda (it's on offer) as lube.

That little lot will come in under £100 but I'm still not sure what you're actually after, other than a refresh.

OK, so as above in that case.

Wash down
Dry
Spray on Tardis, leave for a few mins, wipe off tar deposits with a MF
Wash down (thoroughly)
Spray on IronX, leave to do it's thing (see below) and then rinse
While wet, spray diluted Demon Shine onto the paint and clay with Bilt Hamber Autoclay
Wash
Dry
Polish with AF Tripple (this is an all in one product, so will nip out minor swirls, fill major ones and add a very basic layer of protection)
Seal with C2V3, get a couple of layers on for maximum effect and looks
Wash wtih Dodojuice BTBM (wax safe)

That should see you just fine. You should only need to do the above every 6-12 months.