ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

04 - 05 MAY 24 - Donington Historic Festival

04 - 05 MAY 24 - Donington Historic Festival
Posted by andybond
Donington Park
Saturday, May 4, 2024 - 08:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 5, 2024 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Saturday, May 4, 2024 - 08:00 AM
End: Sunday, May 5, 2024 - 06:00 PM

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Its been a while since we have been here. Its a really good event in my opinion.

I have 20 places available to us for the Saturday, and again 20 for the Sunday.

Its 50% off the public price and is discounted via your link above.

Its even easier than before to join us. Simply click here : https://displaymyvehicle.msv.com/ca...ly?group=7b8569eb-d040-4a60-add8-0d46590c91c4

Select the day or days you wish to attend and follow the booking process. Two separate items will automatically be put into your basket:

• A vehicle display pass (this is NOT your driver entry ticket, it is the parking pass for your car). This will be emailed to you two weeks before the Festival.
  • Your driver entry ticket – this is your ticket to enter the event, and will be sent to you immediately upon booking, using the delivery method you choose.

Please also remember to add tickets for any passengers as you go through the booking process. When you get to the checkout you should find that the full 50% club discount has been applied, even if the full price for passenger tickets appears at some point during the process.

Easy, right?

Last years programme : Here

I had messaged @Sunglasses_Ron to get approval before posting!