ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2!!!!!!!!!!!!

a black one
Looking at getting an exhaust system for a 1.2 clio 54 plate 16v, not too expensive though i would say £250 max, not looking for power gains, although would be nice, just a nice sound quite loud, not too chavvy, any ideas? thanks

a black one
i saw that, i also saw a black one? which hangs just under the bumper, what is the difference? and what is recessed and decatted and what is the difference between these two, are they legal ect

Black one is made of mild steel instead of stainless, get a stainless one if you can afford it will last forever. Stealth means you can't see it like the standard one, recessed means you cut a little semi circle out of the back bumper and it sits in there. Decat removes the catalytic converter which is technically illegal.

a black one
recessed sounds good, do they do a recessed one? and how loud is this exhaust system? thanks

a black one
seems to become more and more expensive haha might just stick with the stealth, do they look good still?

Octavia VRS LE
i have a stealth and would recommend it to anyone, doesnt look like you have any exhaust at all, but sounds nice, not too loud!!! not to chavvy
T

MK3 GTI golf 16v
either a stealth or try get hold of an old omp mild steel system they made for the williams. will take some fiddling and bending etc to get it to fit your car but is fairly easy to do ( my mate did it for his) and it sounds amazing. literally is the nicest 1.2 iv ever heard, except maybe mine, but mines to loud.

but if not, ktec stealth definatly mate

Listerine & Poledo
if you'e going to get a replacement exhaust just for the hell of it (as opposed to because the current one is dead) then may as well go stainless, at least then you wont have to replace it again

350z, Subaru Legacy
If you're going for the stealth exhaust, unless you get a stainless one I honestly can't understand the point on a 1.2??:S