ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10mm spacers all round

Suzuki Ignis Sport
How would these look on my car?... with my standard wheels?...

Would it space out like the sports, or poke out a bit more?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
unless you have 172 wheels which are a different offset to the dynamique ones i wouldnt bother

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it would fill the arches more, Dynamiques tend to lack in girth.

not sure if it would look good though

the spacers wont make your car look good, but it will space out the wheels a tad, which would look ok, but on them wheels u have, dont think its worth the bother

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Really?

Hmm, the thing is i like the wheels I have at the moment, but feel when I park next to a RS Clio, that the wheels hide inside the arches too much, so pushing them out a bit would make me happier.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I won't buy new wheels as there is no point, as you may know i like cheap mods :p

I'm planning on changing the car anyway, but wanna make it look a bit better whilst i have the Clio anyhow.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Well according to CS, you can improve the look on ur car by having silver visions instead of the egg yolk!... thats a few quid spent