ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13th March...Chedder

Storm Grey 200
Just drive through the gorge, if you dont see anyone turn around and come back down till you see someone :)

or I can select one a post it up here if thats easier for everyone

Storm Grey 200
Was up there last night doing some filming. Looking forward to this fo SHO. Cant make combe this saturday got to do some more filming

Megane 225 F1
Looking forward to this. Even getting up early doesnt seem so bad LOL probs end up not going to sleep though

BMW E46 330i Touring
Guys, please be so so careful! Don't go driving through Cheddar in an attempt to catch the person in front or lose the person behind...

Cooksport Fleet
Sadly i cant make it to this one as im away racing. I know the area really well but just wanted to say 2 things.
1 drive safe, there is no room for error.
2 if anyone insists on going at any sort of speed... make sure its up the gorge and not down it.

LY R26
tbh i dont think this will happen as no one has said a definate time or place to meet or what we are actually goin to do whilst there or after the gorge!

Storm Grey 200
Meet in the gorge ffs! Its that easy. First car park on the right after the entrance to caves. I know that I will be there on saturday even if no one else joins haha

Guys, please be so so careful! Don't go driving through Cheddar in an attempt to catch the person in front or lose the person behind...

Cant stress this enough. We did a disclaimer talk when the old skool reps sorted this out.